Dear Clients and Friends,
I have not been busy with hair or coaching.
I have been busy advocating for the beauty industry in Alameda County by:
- Calling the Covid Recovery Line
- Emailing the Covid Recovery Department
- Protesting outside the Alameda County Public Health Department Offices
- Calling KQED (listen here to the show- I call in at the 44:10 mark)
- Reaching out to industry friends
- Keeping in touch with clients
- Remembering to breathe
I thank you profusely for your generous support.
I know many of you have called and emailed as well.
If you would like to advocate once more on our behalf here is the information:
Covid Recovery Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Recovery Phone Number - 510-268-2101 #2
Let the Alameda Public Health Department know that you trust -
- The salon industries ability to open in a safe and sanitary manner
- Ask that they give Alameda County Salons the same opening plan as neighboring counties
- That you need a haircut!
Until we meet again, be safe and be well.
Email: email@example.com or