Skip to main content

I Miss All Of You!

Dear Clients,

As you know I am closed for all hair services until the ban is lifted.

I, along with so many other small business owners, am both in shock and action.

Last week I did a mad tidy up / sort out of Swans Studios all the while appreciating my wonderful janitorial service and Lorenzo, my behind the scenes assistant.

This week I have focused on updating my website and my booking system.

I have added an online store so as of today you can purchase gift certificates and, very soon, salon products via Vagaro, my booking system.  Click here to visit the store.


Me meditating on what do I do now?

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding your hair and beauty needs.  I miss talking to you and I hope you are all healthy and staying home.

Call me or email me at suzanne@suzannevanhouten.com or 510-545-2955.

And if you would like a way to help please go online and support my social media accounts


Doing this helps more than you might imagine.

In Gratitude,
Suzanne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vote For Me - FabOver40

Working hard to get those votes!  Dear Clients and Friends, I trust you are well and enjoying the season of gratitude as best one can. How time has flown since my retirement of full-time hair services and salon ownership. I am writing this Blog to shamelessly ask you to vote for me in a contest.  When I enrolled in the contest I did not realize what an undertaking it would be. I am committed to see it through to the end! The contest is FabOver40, it is both a beauty contest and a fundraiser for breast cancer. Here is the link to the contest:  FabOver40 My profile page on the site gives you information as to why I would like to win and here I am sharing more details. I would like to be the biggest fundraiser for The National Breast Cancer Foundation.  I'd like to win for my younger self and every, girl and woman that has suffered a loss due to cancer, an accident or an autoimmune disease. I wrote the story below in an Autobiography writing class last fall a...

What a Wonderful Decade

 HairQueen News It is with joy and a little sorrow that I after a fantastic ten year run I am announcing the closing of Swans Studios. Thank You Swans Studios My lease is up, I’m retired from my full-time career and now it’s time to close my brick-and-mortar business doors. The good news is that 936B Clay Street will reopen under new ownership by Diane Zelaya, my long-time associate and friend.  Congratulations Diane Join me in wishing Diane well in her new business endeavor and me well in this phase of my retirement plan. Don't worry I will continue to do my one-day-a-week V.I.P. Client Day at Diane’s Studios, Bay Vibrant. You can't get rid of me and Never My contact information remains the same. If you would like to rotate into my one-day-a-week schedule call 510-545-2955 or email, suzanne@suzannevanhouten.com or click here to book online.  Happy End of Summer!

Endings and Beginnings

HairQueen News: I celebrated a big milestone, forty years of being a hairstylist and 25 years as a business owner. I was planning to completely retire but then I decided to keep the “tip of my scissors” in for a while longer. This decision means I am free to step into a new phase of life as I gradually let go of my wonderful salon career. We had a party — it was fantastic! I loved every minute. My heart overflowed as my clients, colleagues, and family helped me mark this major career milestone.                                                                                                                                              ...