Spring is in the air! It's time to weed and prune our flowers, plants, and of course, ourselves. It is time to take stock of our beauty regime. Yes, even the Less Is More approach takes some planning and execution. So to keep it simple and help you stay on track here are some rules to groom by:
- Make and keep your salon appointment - plan for one hour or less for a haircut, two hours or more for a cut and color.
- Book your next appointment before you leave the salon.
- Consider purchasing the products and tools your stylist recommends - they are probably just right for your hair type and will save you styling time.
- Bring pictures of styles you like on your device and be ready to hear "if" that style will work for you.
- Do not be afraid of a change but remember that a change is a change and change is good.
- When at home use the products and tools you purchased to achieve your salon look!
- Go to your next appointment - hair grows and must be maintained.
Products of the Month
This month when you come to the salon you will find that I have all my shampoos and conditioners on sale, they are 10% off.
There will be a retail sale every month as a way to say thank you for purchasing your hair care products at your appointment.
Runs Businesses With Scissors
We are in the third month of the year and almost through the first quarter, it is time to take stock of our businesses and make sure we are on track for a terrific year. Here are a few items for you to check off your to do lists and a few things to think about for the future.
- Close out 2014 and get everything to your book keeper and accountant now.
- Review your schedule and make sure it is client friendly and "you" friendly.
- Plan your days off and your vacation - no one wants a burned out stylist or boss.
- Look at your current income and expenses and see if you need to make price adjustments.
- Plan your monthly promotions at least one to two months ahead.
- Add or take out services from your menu if they are no longer necessary.
- Tidy up/purge/dust/move things around to create abundance.
- Feeling overwhelmed and over worked? Make an appointment with me or another business coach or consultant.
- Make time to work on your business as well as in your business - it's smart business.
To that end I have simplified my consulting billing structure to a less complicated system. Hourly rates are available for individual hours as well as discounted rates for more than one session. To get your spot on my schedule contact me:
Let's help you have more with less.