Hello super busy stylists and salon owners,
It is time, actually past time to pause and review how you and your business are doing and to set a goal or two for 2020.
Whenever I do this I am reminded that I run my business, my business does not run me.
It takes discipline to do this exercise because when your day behind-the-chair is at capacity and your personal life is ticking along nicely why would you change anything at all? Or conversely your day behind-the-chair is not at capacity and your personal life is a mess how on earth can you find time to change anything at all?
Here are a few reasons why:
1. You want to make more money.
2. You want to work smarter not harder.
3. You want to remember why you love to do hair.
4. You want more time with your family and friends.
5. You want to improve your skills.
6. You want to travel more.
7. You want to understand where your money goes.
8. You want to start a retirement fund.
9. You want to laugh more and stress less.
10. You need a change.
It is always amazing to me that when I take the time to check in with my coach and actually sit down to review where I am today and where I want to go that the miracles happen.
Ready for a miracle? Ready for a coaching session?
Contact me today and let’s take steps towards the change you want to happen.
Book online: https://www.vagaro.com/suzannevanhouten