Do you have your outfits picked out for the the events coming up in the next few weeks? What about your hairstyles?
If you need inspiration, check out these winter hair trends.
Trends of the Season
This season, there are two primary trends: braided updos and hair accessories.
Or you could combine the two styles for a very trendy look!
Question of the Month
"I want to curl my hair for a holiday party. What can I do to make sure my curls will hold throughout the evening?"
It is all about the foundation.
To have your curls last throughout the evening, here are my curl tips for you.
For best result if possible start with unclean hair rather than a fresh shampoo, one day of unclean hair is fine.
- Use a light hold hairspray and spray your entire head roots to ends.
- Using a curling iron or hot rollers make barrel sized sections equal to the curling iron or rollers size for each curl.
- Let all of the curls cool completely.
- Remove the rollers or clippers gently and do not undo the curls.
- For styling, depending on the desired look, use your fingers to loosely break up the curls and place them as desired and then spray them to death with a strong hold hairspray.
- For a more formal look, lightly loosen each of the curls with a vent brush and then gently backcomb each curl from root to end and finally using a teasing brush lightly brush each curl to it's desired final look and spray the finished look to death with a strong hold hairspray.
If you must shampoo your hair, do a light shampoo and no conditioner. Towel dry, use a detangler if needed, work at least a quarter size amount of gel from roots to end, comb it through all of your hair and blow dry as if you are going to have your regular daytime style, so use brushes as usual. Make sure the hair is completely dry and then follow the bullet points above.
Or call me for a holdiay hair party appointment, 510-545-2955.
Happy Curling To You.
Product of the Month
To help you look your best during your holiday parties and get-togethers, I'm extending the 10% discount on all shine hair products that I offered last month. I highly recommend these products to add a little extra shine to your hair:
- BY Shine Mist Spray
- BY Opulence
- Framesi Argan Oil
Runs Businesses with Scissors
Pat yourself on the back.
You made it through another year of business!!!
Now it's time to enjoy the holidaze season and all your hard-earned work. But before you do take stock, what went well, what was difficult? Did you take time to work on your business as well as in your business? Do you have a plan for 2016? If so, jolly good. If not, in between the flurry of the season, take a bit of time to sketch out a plan for at least the first quarter of the year. Need help? Contact me and let's work on your situation together.
Please feel free to get in touch with me via email at email@example.com
or call me at 510-545-2955.
Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year!