Skip to main content

Happy Holidays!

Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year! 

Let us all be prepared for this New Year and grab a hold for the ride! Make 2017 a fulfilling year.

During this Holiday Season, as you dash back and forth from party to party and getting all of your shopping and preparations done, it can be hard coming up with an easy quick hairstyle that isn't a boring ponytail. Here are some ideas of what other's are doing as shown on Yahoo. 



Maybe you'll like to have a short hairstyle with parted hair slicked to the side as seen above. Or, maybe you prefer a more wavy, low-key look as shown below. You'll just keep twisting and add bobby pins where needed.


Don't want your hair up? Then just leave it down and add your favorite hair accessories to amp up your everyday style. 


Getting frustrated with your curls? Try wrapping a few face-framing pieces of hair around a curling iron to define your beautiful curls!


Want your hair off the back of your neck? Just throw your hair up in a quick bun!


There are many great hairstyles you can do even in the last minute! Don't lose hope. You'll look great whatever you do! Need any more help and ideas? Contact me. My information is below.

Promotion of the Month


I am still offering a December special for you, my hair clients, and you, my consulting clients.

To my hair clients: Need some extra hold and shine? You may purchase any of my Framesi Hairspray and Shine Products for 10% OFF! Make your look last throughout the day with a little extra shine and a lot of hold!


To my consulting clients: The New Year is only a couple weeks away! Now is the time to plan your Business Goals for 2017!

 

You may contact me by phone, 510-545-2955, or email me at suzanne@suzannevanhouten.com to book a Consulting Appointment!

Oh, and as always, to make or change your appointments, please visit my booking website at: https://www.vagaro.com/suzannevanhouten#.UlXbpBD4KbI .

May this season and your future be bright!

In deepest gratitude and love,

Sincerely,


Suzanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a Wonderful Decade

 HairQueen News It is with joy and a little sorrow that I after a fantastic ten year run I am announcing the closing of Swans Studios. Thank You Swans Studios My lease is up, I’m retired from my full-time career and now it’s time to close my brick-and-mortar business doors. The good news is that 936B Clay Street will reopen under new ownership by Diane Zelaya, my long-time associate and friend.  Congratulations Diane Join me in wishing Diane well in her new business endeavor and me well in this phase of my retirement plan. Don't worry I will continue to do my one-day-a-week V.I.P. Client Day at Diane’s Studios, Bay Vibrant. You can't get rid of me and Never My contact information remains the same. If you would like to rotate into my one-day-a-week schedule call 510-545-2955 or email, suzanne@suzannevanhouten.com or click here to book online.  Happy End of Summer!

Miss You

HairQueen News The past six months since I stepped into semi-retirement life have flown by! My new schedule of one-day-a-week continues to be working out.  I truly do miss so many of you from my full-time schedule.  There have been times that I have grieved this change and times I pinch myself in gratitude for this change, especially for the time with my granddaughters.  I continue to offer my gray hair transition specialty service. If you or someone you know is ready to embrace their grey, I would love the referral. Check out this article here for more details . For information re my one-day-a-week schedule and for future appointments with me call 510-545-2955 or email, suzanne@suzannevanhouten.com or click here to book online.                                   Swans Studios There are changes in the air at Swans Studios, I am looking for someone to share my studio and for someone to rent our third studio, please pass the word. Here’s a link to the ad on Craigslist. Come Join

Salon Suite Opportunity

HairQueen News Hello, I hope your 2023 is off to a good start! I trust you had a lovely holiday season, seems like an age ago now?  My very best wishes to you for a peaceful and delightful 2023. My holiday season was festive and especially fun with a one year old and a three and half year old, (granddaughters are the best.) I cannot help but marvel at how little time I seemed to have with my new “tip of my scissors schedule”, as I prepped for the holidays and wrapped up the year for Swans Studios.  Its true retirement life is a busy life. My new schedule of one-day-a-week is working out so far.  I do miss so many of you from my full-time schedule.   I know you are in good hands. I appreciate the love, on-going support and good wishes. Swans Studios News I am now looking for a new person to join Swans Studios. I would to find someone wonderful to share my studio since I am no longer there full-time and it’s an amazing place to work. If you know any hair stylists, ready f